Monday, March 16, 2009

Welcome!

And here it is, Blog #3. In all honesty, this is the one I'm most excited about. I'm a comic book geek through and through, so finally being able to see a comic I created and wrote is a dream come true.

My goal for this blog is to post a new 8-page issue of the as-yet untitled comic book every two weeks. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to do this as far as image hosting and whatnot for the pages. It'll be a black-and-white "book" because, well, I don't know anyone who could "professionally" color a comic book, especially for free. I'm still a little unsure of how the inking is going to work since I have yet to talk about that with the artist and character designer Beau Johnson (we'll meet him a bit later).

Until we get far enough ahead in artwork and scripts (we've both got full-time jobs and families, so we're doing this when we have time), I'm going to give small updates as to where everything is. Once I've got some artwork to show, such as sketches and character designs, I hope to post them, too.

So bare with us while we get everything going. We'll get the blog to be a bit more eye-catching as we're going along, too.

----------------
Listening to: Jimi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower
via FoxyTunes

No comments:

Post a Comment